what is a co2 air compressors?
If you’re working in the industry of beverages, then you are aware carbon dioxide (CO2) is a vital component of numerous of your processes. CO2 is utilized to carbonate beverages, to eliminate oxygen from packaging and to establish aseptic conditions for food production.
How do you access CO2? It’s easy with the CO2 air compressor. An CO2 air compressor piece of equipment which uses compressed air to compress CO2 gas to transform into a solid or liquid form. This solid or liquid CO2 gas can later be utilized for beverage production.
Co2 air compressors manufacturers, we will do our best to serve you. If you need customized products, or the products you need are not found on our website, or need a product catalog, don’t worry; uploaded. You can email us directly, and we will reply within 24 hours!
15bar 16bar High Pressure Screw Compressor 11kw with Dryer, Tank for Laser Cutting Machine CO2
18.5kw Booster Air Compressor 20bar Screw CO2 Gas Booster Compressor
Carbon Dioxide Compressor Unit Industrial Air Compressor
CO2 Medical Gas Booster Compressor High-Pressure CO2 Diaphragm Compressor for Oxygen
Fixed Belt Drive Screw Air Compressor Mini CO2 Compressor
Textile Machinery Using Sell Well Direct Drive Stationary CO2 New Small Cement Powder Workshop Electric Stamping Rotary Screw Compressor
Working principle of carbon dioxide air compressor
- Air is drawn into the compressor through an intake valve.
- The air is compressed by a piston or a screw compressor.
- The compressed air is then cooled by a heat exchanger.
- The cooled air is then dehydrated by a desiccant.
- The dehydrated air is then stored in a high-pressure tank.
- When the air is needed, it is released from the tank and used in the desired application.
When choosing a carbon dioxide air compressor, it is important to consider the following factors:
- The size of the compressor
- The pressure and flow rate of the compressor
- The type of application the compressor will be used for
The following are some of the key components of a carbon dioxide air compressor:
- Intake valve: The intake valve allows air to enter the compressor.
- Compressor: The compressor compresses the air.
- Heat exchanger: The heat exchanger cools the compressed air.
- Desiccant: The desiccant removes moisture from the compressed air.
- High-pressure tank: The high-pressure tank stores the compressed air.
- Release valve: The release valve allows the compressed air to be released from the tank.
What to pay attention to when using a carbon dioxide air compressor
Safety: Carbon dioxide is a flammable gas, so it is important to take steps to prevent accidents. .
Pressure: CO2 air compressors can generate high pressure.
Flow: CO2 air compressors have different flow
Noise: CO2 air compressors can be loud.
Maintenance: CO2 air compressors require regular maintenance.
WHY CHOOSE US
We are one of the best co2 air compressors manufacturers. We have exported our products to clients around the world and earned a good reputation because of our superior product quality and after-sales service. We warmly welcome customers both at home and abroad to contact us to negotiate business, exchange information, and cooperate with us!